Thank you for being an integral part of Middleton Soccer Club! We truly are grateful for all the time you put in for our players.
Use this page as a resource for practice drills and furthering coaching education.
This free introductory module, which represents the first step in the newly revised coaching license pathway, is now the general starting point of the pathway and is the required prerequisite to register for any of U.S. Soccer's Grassroots Licensing Courses. Coaches who complete the module will also be provided with four complimentary Play-Practice-Play training sessions. The module takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
U.S. Soccer is committed to providing all coaches, from beginner to advanced, with education tailored to their experiences and the needs of their players. The Coaching License Pathway consists of a series of courses designed to meet the specific needs of a coach at every step of the way. U.S. Soccer believes education is a journey, and their goal is to provide the necessary tools, guidance, and mentorship a coach requires along their way.
Playing soccer and teaching soccer are a lot different! As we ask our players to improve, so should our coaching. Below are some steps to take to further coaching education.
MOJO Sports App is an extra resource coaches may use to plan practices and get ideas for drills. Coaches may also use it to communicate with their team. This is a free app, so no need to pay for the upgraded version.
MOJO SPORTS APP TUTORIALS
1. Download MOJO Sports App and open it.
2. Enter your information and select "Sign Up".
3. Verify your email.
4. Select "Continue".
Create Your Team
1. Select "Coach a Team".
5. Enter your practice length.
2. Select "Soccer".
6. Select your team's experience level.
3. Select the age of your players.
4. Enter your roster size.
Add Your League
1. From "Home" tab, select "Join your league, club or organization".
2. Type in "Idaho Youth Soccer".
3. Enter your team information and select "Save".
Confirm Your First Practice
1. For the first practice, select the pink bar.
2. Update the time.
3. Select "Save".
Navigate Practice Plan Features
1. Click on each drill to see practice plan.
2. Most drills have a video.
3. Some plans have a diagram to layout the drill.
4. Select "Equipment" to see list of equipment needed.